- COLLECTON & STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- 1) Registration at TAXGENIE require user/s to share their personal details including but not limited to name, address, e-mail address, mobile number, profession, etc., which may be used by TAxGENIE for various purposes including marketing, promotion etc.
- 2) TAXGENIE may collect by virtue of your access to the website also receive some other information, including but not limited to your browser type, operating system, IP address, date and time you visit the site, the areas or pages of the site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the site, the number of times you return to the site, your location and other click-stream data to which you expressly hereunder.
- 3) That due to our access to the website, some files may be stored on your system, to which you agree by accessing the website.
- 5) TAXGENIE stores and processes your information at the safe data centers/servers that are protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under. You undertake not to object to your Information being transferred or used in this way.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- 1) TAXGENIE shall have the right to use your Information as provided by you and such usage of your information by us does not amount to violation of any rights you might have in your Information. You agree to grant us a non exclusive world-wide, perpetual, revocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity and database rights (but no other rights) you have in your Information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to your Information.
- 2) Notwithstanding the reasonable efforts in that behalf, TAXGENIE cannot control the information provided by the Users which may be made available on the Website. You may find other user’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe training when using the Website.
- 4) TAXGENIE may share the information; to complete your requirement from TAXGENIE; to contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our affiliates, other related companies, educational institutions, marketing partners and other third parties, if you have agreed to receive such communications; to government if required under law or by any other mode as permissible in law.
- 1) The term “Confidential Information” shall mean all information, whether written, oral or visual, that may be disclosed or made available by the TAXGENIE to the User/s, but not limited to:
- a) Technical, financial, commercial, or other information relating to the business or financial affairs, methods of operation or proposed methods of operation, accounts, transactions or products, proposed transaction or proposed products, security procedures, internal controls or computer or data processing programs, algorithms, electronic data processing applications, routines, sub routines, techniques, systems, policies, procedures or personal information of TAXGENIE or User or any other customer, client, business partner, alliance or vendor of the TAXGENIE;
- b) Information or data which is confidential or proprietary to a third party which is in the possession, custody or control of TAXGENIE; and
- c) All the data including database, case laws, research papers, Articles, commentaries or any other material published on the website shall be considered confidential.
- d) All data, notes, summaries or other material derived from the information specified in (A), (B) & (C) above.
- 2) Notwithstanding the foregoing, “Confidential Information” shall not include any information that:
- a) Is or becomes generally available to the public other than as a result of a disclosure by TAXGENIE; or
- b) Was developed independently by the user/s without any reference to or use of the Confidential Information;
- c) Is approved for release upon the written permission of the TAXGENIE;
- d) Is required to be disclosed to a government/ judicial/ quasi judicial body in pursuance of an order.
In such events, the user shall give adequate notice to the TAXGENIE, as the case may be, before making any disclosure so that the TAXGENIE may have adequate opportunity to respond prior to such disclosures; as also make disclosures only to the extent as required.
- 3) Further, you agree and undertake:
- a) That all the Confidential Information shall be considered and shall remain a trade secret and the sole property of TAXGENIE;
- b) That using utmost care, you shall hold interest for TAXGENIE and keep in strict confidence all Confidential Information and not disclose to any person/ third party or use for any purpose or allow the disclosure or use of any Confidential Information accept as required for the purposes of the engagement or as permitted in terms of the Agreement;
- c) To employ all reasonable measures to protect the Confidential Information from unauthorized or inadvertent disclosure, including measure no less protective than those measures that you employ to protect own information of a like nature;
- d) Not to publish, disclose or allow disclosure to others (including, without limitation, the tax professional’s affiliates or agents) of any Confidential Information that has been made available to the user/s;
- e) To restrict internal access to the Confidential Information on a “need to know” basis who have been instructed as to the confidential nature of such information and who are either subject to a corporate nondisclosure policy established policy established by their employer or have executed a non-disclosure agreement reasonably designed to maintain TAXGENIE’s proprietary rights and to ensure the confidentiality and non-use of the Confidential Information as set forth in this Agreement;
- f) To be responsible for any breach of this Agreement caused by the tax professional;
- g) That notwithstanding the return of any Confidential Information in accordance with this agreement herein, the user and its employees and agents shall continue to hold in confidence all Confidential Information, which obligation shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement for a period of one year.
4) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the Intellectual Property Rights as applicable to information/material published on the website shall vest solely in TAXGENIE and user/s shall be permitted to use the information for limited purposes for which information has been accessed to or licensed to as the case may be.
All the data and tools published on website including TAXGENIE’S Practice are for sole purpose of guidance of the reader/user and TAXGENIE takes no responsibility of outcome while using such information. In no event shall, TAXGENIE be liable for any claim whatsoever arising out of use of information or tools published on its website.