Cancellation and refund Policy
We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
- If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before end of your term (via an email to email@example.com) . Upon cancellation, your data is deleted from our servers. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- Your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each month.
- You can upgrade or downgrade level of our services at any time of your usage, however tax Genie does not refund any fees in that case.
- If you stop using our services in between the term, we will refund you the balance proportionate fees paid by you for the remaining term after deduction of administration and closure charges of Rs 5,000.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Tax Genie service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Tax Genie may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise, forcefully removed our branding) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
7 Day No Obligation Cancellation
Tax Genie offers SaaS service to companies under a 7-day no obligation cancellation policy. The no obligation cancellation begins immediately upon account activation. The 7-day no obligation cancellation period only applies to new customers and does not apply to existing customers that have a subscription plan. Tax Genie will also honor a free trial period for customers who were once paying subscribers, cancelled, and then decided to re-instate their subscription to Tax Genie.
At any time during the 7-day, potential subscriber (customer) can cancel their account and intimate Tax Genie about the same. There is no question of refund in such case as it’s a free plan.
In order to continue using SaaS after the 7-day no obligation cancellation period, you will be automatically be put to continue to your selected payment plan which you have selected initially at time of buying from range of selections of various plans.
Monthly Billing, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
Tax Genie charges and collects in advance for use of the SaaS service. All services rendered are subject to refund policy. Once a customer selects a subscription plan and provides billing information, Tax Genie will calculate a pro-rated amount with the first payment due on signing.
All subscriptions monthly, quarterly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially cancelled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers will receive an email from Tax Genie confirming that their subscription to the SaaS service has been cancelled.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Any currency exchange settlements are based on the customer’s agreement with the payment method provider. To be clear: these charges are the customer’s responsibility.
Customers have the ability to upgrade or downgrade their subscription plan for the SaaS services at any time. For any kind of upgrade or downgrade in subscription, customer has to write to email@example.com
The chosen method of billing will automatically be charged the new subscription rate on the next billing cycle.
With regards to downgrades on a subscription, Tax Genie does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.
Tax Genie reserves the right to refuse/cancel a subscription to any of the SaaS services bought from taxgenie.in, If tax Genie refuses a new or renewing subscription/membership, registrants will be offered a refund on pro-rata basis of pending days in subscription plan bought with an additional cancellation charge of Rs.5,000.
These above policies apply to all the SaaS services listed on tax Genie unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials.